Question by Tori N: Why do people spend so much time on their appearance and weight loss/dieting?
Why do people care so much about what they look like?
Forbidding themselves to eat certain foods, exercising like crazy, spending tons of money on designer clothes, makeup, hair products?
Why do people care about this stuff so much? What do they think they’re going to get out of it?
Is this the only way to get respect from people? By “looking good”? Is this the only way to get a date?
Answer by Befuddled
Because it matters not just socially, but for one’s health. You feel really good when you are thin versus when you are overweight too.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- why people care about their weight
- Why do people care so much about their appearance
- Which is better for weight loss dieting or exercise?
- CARB BLOCKER ULTRA (3 Bottles) – Maximum Strength Carbohydrate & Starch Neutralizing Formula/Diet, Fat Loss, Slimming Pill. Lose weight WITHOUT Dieting! Reviews
- Q&A: What is the best weight loss supplement?
- weight loss?
- Celebrities weight loss diets slim fit into latest fashion clothings?