Question by : How much weight could you lose if you ate 700 calories per day?
How much could you lose in 5 weeks?
Is it possible to lose weight in just one week?
And also, how much weight could you lose in two weeks if you ate 500 calories per day?
Answer by Takkun.
PROTIP: The weigt you’d lose wouldn’t be fat. It’d be water weight and potentially muscle mass (which you want, because it prevents you from looking flabby.).
Why? Because that’s starvation.
Give your answer to this question below!
Incoming search terms:
- 700 calories a day weight loss
- 700 calories a day
- burning 700 calories a day
- how much weight can i lose eating 700 calories a day
- how much weight would you lose in two weeks eating 700 calories
- how much weight can you loose inone week on 500 calories a day
- how much weighy can you lose in one week eating 700 calories a day
- if i ate this much how much would i lose
- if you 700calories a day an walk how much can yoy lose
- IF YOU EAT LESS THE 700 CALORIES A DAY HOW QUICKLY DO YOU LOSE WEIGHT
- How much weight could you lose if you ate 700 calories per day?
- Q&A: How many calories should I eat a day if I want to quickly but healthly lose weight?
- How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- How can I lose weight without sacrificing muscle mass or strength?
- How fast can a woman lose weight compared to a man?